SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY :. SAFETY AWARENESS
We at IGL believe that HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIORNMENT are inherent part of business. Company is making its best efforts to provide a safe and accident free environment for its employees’, customers & society. Apart from providing an environment friendly fuel to the customers, the Company uses best international practices in laying its infrastructure. The Company makes its best efforts to educate the customers to handle the fuel. Needless to say that IGL is committed to eliminate air pollution and the beginning has been made in the NCT of Delhi.
The Company makes a systematic approach to promote Health, Safety & Environment in and around. The Company follows Safety Management System as HSE Policy, work permit system, personal protection, Fire & Safety Education and training, Accident reporting, investigation, Safety Audit and emergency preparedness etc.
Safety of our Customers is of prime concern to us for which we follow specific system approach.
- Safe Refilling instructions followed for all CNG Vehicles at CNG Station
- Safety symbols & cautionary instructions displayed all around
- Safety films screened at CNG Stations frequently to educate consumers
- Safety leaflets / Stickers developed for awareness on specific occasions
- Free Compliance Plate given to all public transport fleet running on CNG through transport deptt
In order to inculcate the safety habits, training programs are conducted for consumers and employees to make them aware about the ways to safely handle the gas.
- Safety clinics conducted for customers
- Safety leaflets / Stickers developed and distributed
- 24Hrs customer care number 1860-180-1817/0124-7105959
NATIONAL SAFETY WEEK is celebrated each year from 4th March – 10th March in which employees, customers and general public is made aware about importance of safety in their lives.