SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY :. HSE POLICY
The management accepts the responsibility for safety, Health, and environment management of the company. The subject being a line responsibility, every employee has been made responsible and accountable for the protection of Safety, Health, and Environment. The policy of company is as follows:
- To give top most priority to safety & health of all the personnel, property and protect environment.
- To follow all applicable codes, standards and safety practices in design, operation, maintenance and modifications to ensure HSE protection.
- All planning, decisions and actions confirm our commitment towards safety, health and environment protection aspects.
- Safety audit is carried out yearly and the findings are documented for follow up actions so as to restore safe condition.
- Each employee is fully informed for strict compliance of safety orders/rules issued by the management.
- Health checks of each employee and done annually.
- To train all employees in their respective areas of activities.
- Engineer-in-charges of projects ensure compliance of safety orders/rules and statutory requirements by contractor, transporters, visitors and other agencies related to contracts.
- Environment aspect audit once in a year, confirmatory and observation redressed immediately.
- Emergency drills are conducted every six months.
- Each employee is to abstain from unsafe acts and prevent unsafe conditions.
- It is compulsory for all the employees to take active part on safety, health & environment related activities on and off the job. Compliance of observation is done in most effective manner.
- To ensure compliance of work permit system.
- Use of personnel protective equipments is compulsory while at work.
- Quality maintained in all areas of activities.
- To adopt such systems and methods so as to ensure continual improvement.
Management ensures that efforts of each employee are directed to contribute for achieving excellence in safety, health, environment, quality and productivity.